Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Vintage Watch Gal Etsy Shop Opened!

 Hooray! My Etsy Shop is Finally Open and On Its Way!
It's taken me a month to gather materials and design my new etsy shop, if you are not familiar with etsy, it's a great selling community dedicated to handmade and choice vintage items. I have two other shops I will be showcasing here at another time, but for now, it's nice just to have a few watches up and running!


As any collector will tell you, you end up with a lot of watches you didn't plan on buying because many vintage gems are found in large auction lots, and while I can't resist tinkering with these watches to try and get them to work, I have to draw the limit somewhere or I would be up to my neck in good vintage timepieces! Also, by selling off my surplus I also make room for more treasures to be found in the future!

I hope you enjoy my shop and find something to tickle your fancy, check in often as I have just begun to list my collection of more than two hundred watches. Enjoy!

5 comments:


  1. Watch repair London are a unique team of watchmakers and craftspeople with over 50 years of collective experience between us. Our watchmakers take pride in being accredited by leading Swiss watch manufacturers, including Rolex, Omega, Cartier, TAG Heuer, and Longines, to name a few. All of our in-house watch servicing team are genuinely passionate about delivering quality and precision in our work. We believe a watch is a precision instrument and should be repaired, maintained and attuned with unerring accuracy and care. As professionals, we approach all our watch repairs with that firmly in mind.
    https://www.w1watches.com/watch-care

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want cash for gold, always consult with local and professional pawnbrokers because they are one of the person who buy and sell gold items and give instant cash as compared to other pawnbrokers who charge too much interest against gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever you want to buy or sell omega watch at reasonable price, always consult with local and trusted watch dealers for best deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to buy or sell audemars piguet watches, always get in touch with professional and local watch dealers because they never cheat with their clients.

    ReplyDelete